Generate WordPress posts and pages on autopilot from RSS, Atom and XML feeds; JSON feeds; HTML documents; CSV files and raw text dumps.
Even beginners now able to import and configure the most popular content sources in just a couple of mouse clicks using our brand new presets system.
Spin the syndicated content with built-in synonymizer and 3rd-party spinner services; translate it to other languages and mix it with various relative media.
The CyberSEO plugin is a professional tool. The more you get familiar with it, the more powerful it will become in your hands. Extend it with your own PHP snippets!
What's New in version 7
- The IonCube Loader is not required. Since version 7, the plugin is compatible with PHP 5.5 and greater.
- No "lite" editions anymore. Now there is only one edition of CyberSEO and it is unlimited.
- Optimized code and new improved interface.
- Autoupdate feature added. Now CyberSEO updates itself automatically.
- Presets added. This is a very powerful feature which allows one to choose predefined feed settings from the library. So if you want to import some feed as an image gallery, as a tube video, as a full text article etc, do it with a couple of mouse clicks!
- New full text extraction method. No 3rd-party Web services anymore - all the scripts run at your own host.
- CSV and text dump imports now supported. Import with ease raw text dumps and Excel-style CSV files into WordPress posts and pages.
- HTML and JSON sources are also supported now.
- Correct permalinks for spun (synonymized) post titles were finally implemented.
- Fixed the known problem with feed edition while plugin is active.
- The 3rd-party ESpiner spinner service support added.
- Auto tags generation added.
- A featured image now can be generated from media attachment thumbnails.
- The "sanitize content" option added.
Please make sure to enter the correct email. It will be used for sending you the download info and for notification about new releases and services.
This will never be given to any third party (other than the credit card authorization processor 2Checkout.com Inc.)
Your order will be processed within 24 hours.
If you won't receive the download and activation info within 24 hours, check your email spam box. If the email is there, please make sure to mark it as “not a spam”.