- The plugin accepts all existing RSS, Atom and XML feeds, it can import any type of content form CSV tables, raw text dumps, HTML documents and JSON files. With CyberSEO you can grab blog-style RSS feeds, Ebay feeds, XML Shop feeds, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Adult Tubes (Brazzers, Nuvid, Drtuber, Pornhub, RedTube, Tnaflix, xHamster, xVideos, YouPorn, GotPorn etc), Livecam sites (AWEmpire, BongaCams, Chaturbate, Camsoda etc), XML tube (SmartScripts, TubeAce, NATS formats), Google Blog Search, Yahoo Answers, Flickr, Twitter, Reddit, IGN News, Yahoo News, Bing News, CNN, CBS, NBC, BBC, The New York Times, ABC News, Fox News and many-many more. With CyberSEO you can import content from almost any Web source!
- The syndication algorithm has the ability to pull the content on autopilot. Furthermore, you can assign the updating period to each particular content source. Also you can set up a maximum number of posts that will be syndicated from it at once. This is a very useful feature for SEO of your blogs, because search engines don’t like blogs that add 100 or more posts in a moment.
- The CyberSEO plugin is able to automatically extract full-text articles from shortened RSS feeds.
- You can synonymize and rewrite every syndicated post, shuffle its paragraphs, translate it to other languages, add any random HTML blocks as headers and footers.
- The CyberSEO plugin is integrated with the following content spinner services: WordAi, TheBestSpinner, SpinnerChief, SpinRewriter, SpinChimp, ESpiner.
- Proxy support. CyberSEO will use your proxy-list to access all internal URL’s. The proxies are usually used to parse those services that do not allow frequent connections from the same IP’s.
- The auto commenting tool allows one to automatically post comments using user-defined content and random names.
- The unique “Parse WordPress archives” function allows one to syndicate all the published posts from any other WordPress blog with a single click.
- You can hotlink images from the syndicated posts or download them to your server. This feature allows to bypass hotlink protection, hide the image source URL and improve performance of the blog.
- Adjustable post uniqueness identification by GUID, the post title or both.
- Automatic generation of featured images (post thumbnails).
- The CyberSEO plugin works with all existing WoredPress themes and allows one to run a full-featured automatically populated tube sites, image galleries, pinboards, blogs, magazines, online shops and anything else.
- The PHP programmers can write their own scripts to alter the syndicating content. With this feature webmasters gain the absolute power on generated content!
Generate WordPress posts and pages on autopilot from RSS, Atom and XML feeds; JSON feeds; HTML documents; CSV files and raw text dumps.
Spin the syndicated content with built-in synonymizer and 3rd-party spinner services; translate it to other languages and mix it with various relative media.
The CyberSEO plugin is a professional tool. The more you get familiar with it, the more powerful it will become in your hands. Extend it with your own PHP snippets!
What's New in version 7
- The IonCube Loader is not required. Since version 7, the plugin is compatible with PHP 5.3.3 and greater.
- No "lite" editions anymore. Now there is only one edition of CyberSEO and it is unlimited.
- Optimized code and new improved interface.
- Autoupdate feature added. Now CyberSEO updates itself automatically.
- Post templates allow one to easily import XML items and define the post layout.
- Presets added. This is a very powerful feature which allows one to choose predefined feed settings from the library. So if you want to import some feed as an image gallery, as a tube video, as a full text article etc, do it with a couple of mouse clicks!
- New full text extraction method. No 3rd-party Web services anymore - all the scripts run at your own host.
- CSV and text dump imports now supported. Import with ease raw text dumps and Excel-style CSV files into WordPress posts and pages.
- HTML and JSON sources are also supported now.
- Automatic translation to/from over 100 languages via Google Translate and Yandex Translate services.
- Media attachment handling for video and audio files.
- Correct permalinks for spun (synonymized) post titles were finally implemented.
- Fixed the known problem with feed edition while plugin is active.
- The 3rd-party ESpiner spinner service support added.
- Auto tags generation added.
- A featured image now can be generated from media attachment thumbnails.
Please make sure to enter the correct email. It will be used for sending you the download info and for notification about new releases and services.
This will never be given to any third party (other than the credit card authorization processor 2Checkout.com Inc.)
Your order will be processed within 24 hours.
If you won't receive the download and activation info within 24 hours, check your email spam box. If the email is there, please make sure to mark it as “not a spam”.
News and Updates
Now if the full-text-rss script is unable to retrieve the full-text article, the post won’t be added.
Auto recognize function for CSV files and text dumps has been improved. The Ebay preset has been updated. Now expired deals get automatically removed from the WordPress database. The “post lifetime” option has been added. Now you can set the period of time in hours after which the post will be deleted. This feature is Read more about Version 7.052 changes[…]
Improved media content cleanup on post removal. The “Canonical link” option has been added. Use it to give credit to the content feed’s owner.
Fixed bug in cseo_file_get_contents() when called with a proxy list. Now the plugin is able to store video files locally just like the picture ones. When “Store images locally” is enabled, all videos from the syndicating feeds will be copied into the default uploads folder of your site. Make sure that your “/wp-content/uploads” folder is Read more about Version 7.050 changes[…]
Fixed bug in built-in synonymizer/rewritter Fixed bug in “Shuffle paragraphs” Fixed generation of random post thumbnails Improved compatibility with PHP 7.2.0 and greater
The CyberSEO plugin version 6 has been released in 2012 and its development was stopped in 2015. In 2016 CyberSEO 6 was finally replaced by the newest and most advanced CyberSEO 7 “Revolution”. Now the obsolete version 6 is freeware and you can download it from this page for free. The plugin is not encoded Read more about Get CyberSEO 6 for free![…]
Now you to write fixed arbitrary string values into the post custom fields. To do so, you have to specify the sting value enclosed within double quotes and use it instead of the XML tag name. For example, this how to write “This is my product” value into the “product” custom field: “This is my Read more about Version 7.048 changes[…]
Now CyberSEO uses the <update> XML element as the post time for Atom feeds.
Please make sure to update your copy of CyberSEO to the latest version 7.046. It fixes a serious issue with Atom feeds. You may update your copy of plugin manually via “CyberSEO->General Settings” menu, or the plugin will update itself automatically within 24 hours. The standard preset files will be automatically updated too.
Perhaps you already saw those broken RSS feeds that can’t be parsed by any existing RSS parser or even opened in any browser. I’m talking about the feeds that have some garbage before the “<?xml …” section. Since version 7.044, the CyberSEO plugin automatically fixes them, so they are being parsed as a normal ones.