CyberSEO.net is available only to individuals who are at least 16 years old. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. Violation of Terms and Conditions will be considered as a reason to revoke the CyberSEO license without compensation of no manner.
Returns and Refunds Policy
- We do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and the product is sent.
- We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
- If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
- You may use the CyberSEO software for the purposes of running an unlimited number of WordPress blogs on unlimited number of domains.
- You may make a reasonable number of copies for backup purposes only.
- You may not use the CyberSEO software on a domain which is not wholly owned by you.
- You may not transfer a non-unlimited (a 1-site, a 5-site and a 10-site) license to another website once it was installed and activated. This limitation does not apply to the CyberSEO Pro Unlimited license owners.
- You may not distribute copies of the CyberSEO software or transfer any part of it to a 3rd party. We reserve the right to revoke the software license for any reason, including, but not limited to breach of this agreement or if piracy is detected.
- You may not rent, lease, sell, or sub-license the CyberSEO software or copies of it.
- You may not use the plugin to as a service for your customers or any other 3rd parties.
- You may not use the software to engage in any illegal activity.
- You may not circumvent the licensing system in any way.
The materials on CyberSEO website and the CyberSEO software are provided “AS IS”. CyberSEO makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CyberSEO does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CyberSEO website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CyberSEO does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. CyberSEO may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. CyberSEO does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
CyberSEO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CyberSEO of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.