Terms Of Service
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. Violation of Terms and Conditions will be considered as a reason to revoke the license without compensation of no manner.
Content Importing Disclaimer
By using the plugin obtained from CyberSEO.net, you agree to the following terms.
- The user acknowledges and agrees that it is their sole responsibility to ensure they have the necessary rights and permissions to import, republish, or modify any content they import using the CyberSEO software. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights.
- The user acknowledges that the CyberSEO software is designed to import content only from open, unprotected sources. The plugin is not intended to access or import content that is restricted to members-only, paywalled, or protected by login or subscription barriers. The user agrees not to use the CyberSEO software for unauthorized access to such restricted content.
- We do not endorse, condone, or encourage any violation of copyright laws or other illegal activities. The CyberSEO plugins are designed to facilitate content management for the users. They are not intended to be used for the infringement of intellectual property rights.
- The user agrees to assume all legal responsibilities for the content they import, republish, or modify using the CyberSEO software. Any legal disputes or claims related to such content, including copyright infringement, defamation, or other issues, are the sole responsibility of the user.
- The user agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the CyberSEO software developers, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including legal fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with the user’s access to or use of the CyberSEO software or any content that the user imports, republishes or modifies using our software.
- We stand behind the quality and functionality of our software. While we provide the software in its present condition, we do not disclaim responsibility regarding its functionality and conformity to the descriptions provided. We endeavor to ensure that our software matches implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and accuracy. Should our software fail to perform as described or encounter functional defects, we commit to provide necessary support, and if the issue remains unresolved, offer a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
By using the CyberSEO software, you acknowledge and agree to these terms. Please always respect the intellectual property rights of others and follow the laws and terms of service of the websites from which you are importing content.
Returns and Refunds Policy
- We offer a 7-day money-back guarantee period.
- Please note that we can only issue a refund if the plugin is not working as described due to any issues. If you face any problems that hinder your use of the plugin and can’t be resolved by adjusting the settings, we will refund your full payment amount.
- If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Developers are allowed to use their non-unlimited license on their client’s website as long as the total number of websites doesn’t exceed the license limit.
- The plugin cannot be executed on a localhost. It requires a live URL, as it interacts with online resources.
- You may not transfer the license to another URL once it was installed and activated.
- You may not distribute copies of the plugin or transfer any part of it to a 3rd party. We reserve the right to revoke the software license for any reason, including, but not limited to breach of this agreement or if piracy is detected.
- You may not circumvent the licensing system in any way. Modification of the source code leads to termination of warranty support and revoking of the license. Please use the plugin fairly.
- You may not distribute unauthorized copies of the plugin. In case of violation, the license will be revoked and your payment will not be refunded.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CyberSEO website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CyberSEO does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. CyberSEO may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. CyberSEO does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
By purchasing CyberSEO software, you agree to have your email added to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
The CyberSEO Pro and RSS Retriever plugins are integrated with various 3rd-party resources by means of their official and public API. Please find below a list which includes but not limited with 3rd-party services that can be used by the plugins.
- OpenAI © OpenAI.com
- ChatGPT © OpenAI.com
- DALL∙E © OpenAI.com
- Stability AI © Stability.ai
- Full-Text RSS © FiveFilters.org
- Google Translate © Google.com
- Yandex Translate © Yandex.ru
- DeepL © DeepL.com
- Article Forge © Article Forge.com
- WPML © WPML.com
- WordAI © WordAI.com
- Spinner Chief © SpinnerChief.com
- ESpinner © ESpinner.com
- X-Spinner © X-Spinner.com
- The Best Spinner © TheBestSpinner.com
- Chimp Rewriter © ChimpRewriter.com
We don’t take a responsibility for any 3rd-party services. You undertake to use them “AS IS” in accordance with their Terms Of Service.
The materials on CyberSEO website and the CyberSEO software are provided “AS IS”. CyberSEO makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CyberSEO does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
CyberSEO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CyberSEO of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Site Terms of Services Modifications
CyberSEO may revise these terms of services for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.