License type: Proprietary (Copyright © CyberSEO.net)
CyberSEO Pro is the most powerful all content import plugin for WordPress. It allows you to populate your WordPress sites with high quality search engine optimized articles and all sorts of media content from RSS feeds, Atom feeds, XML feeds, JSON feeds, CSV files, pipe/comma/semicolon-delimited raw text dumps, video tubes, marketplaces, social networks and more. The plugin has been continuously improved, expanded and developed since 2006. It is fully compatible with the latest versions of WordPress, PHP and MySQL.
105,494 websites run CyberSEO right now!
Everything is a feed
CyberSEO Pro automatically converts every content source into an XML format. This is an absolutely transparent procedure, performed on the fly every time the content source is being processed. So it doesn’t matter if you have imported an XML feed, an RSS feed, a JSON feed, a CSV dump, an HTML document, a Twitter channel a Telegram channel an Amazon product search page or anything else, you may see it as an XML structure (use the “Preview mode” drop-box in the top-left corner of the feed settings menu).
Why the plugin converts into XML even Amazon product pages and CSV dumps? The answer is very simple: all content sources have absolutely same settings. If other plugins give you a specific set of options for every content source, the CyberSEO Pro gives you a fully unified options set for every single syndicated content source. Sounds unbelievable, but it’s true and when you read the content syndicator manual, you should keep in mind that all the options described there work in the 100% same way for every content source you add!
Is it a newbie-friendly tool?
CyberSEO Pro is very flexible and can be used even by newbies that started using WordPress just recently. As more advanced the user is, as more features will be provided to him by the plugin, which has three basic levels of use. Lets look at them closer.
At this level you can use the plugin out of the box in a very simple and intuitive way. No special knowledge is needed.You can syndicate almost any RSS and Atom feeds, as well as CSV files and raw text dumps. Also you can use the built-in presets (read below) to syndicate some types of complicated content sources (including social networks, online marketplaces, video tubes, image galleries and adult-oriented resources) in a few mouse clicks. Almost all the cool features like a full text extractor*, Article Forge, content spinners and translators. At the Newbie level you can easily embed videos, strip tags, filter content by a list of criteria, assign Polylang and WPML language selectors, convert national character encoding stets in any encoding format (the plugin supports all existing national character formats including non-UTF8 ones, like Windows-1251, ISO-8859-3, ISO-2022-JP, Windows-31J, KOI7 etc), manipulate with post thumbnails (featured images), categories, custom taxonomies, tags, publication dates, post status, post type, post format and post authorship.
This level requires some advanced skills. For example, you should understand the basic concepts of XML and JSON formats. You can manipulate with user agents (fake any browser or search engine bot), HTTP headers, HTTP referrers (use referrer spoofing tactics etc) and proxy server lists. Also the Advanced level gives you an ability to use post templates, manipulate with custom fields, read/modify/add XML and JSON values
Expert (aka “God Mode”)
The professional level gets available for those webmasters who are familiar with PHP at least at a basic level. The CyberSEO Pro plugin allows you automatically modify every syndicating post of the fly by means of PHP code, which you can enter right on the feed settings page. This is like making your own plugins for CyberSEO Pro in a very easy way to dramatically extend its features. At the Professional level you will be able to do thinks that are absolutely impossible for all existing content management plugins for WordPress. In short, the expert mode tools allows you to parse even binary content of any format and use server-side applications to analyze and modify any type of content which you can find in the Internet.
CyberSEO Pro interface screenshots
Click here to see what the CyberSEO Pro interface looks like and what options it provides.
CyberSEO Pro feature list
- Import with ease Atom, RSS, XML, JSON feeds, HTML web pages and CSV files of any format into WordPress posts and pages. The internal structure of XML feeds is recognized and parsed automatically. With CyberSEO Pro you can grab blog-style RSS feeds; Amazon, Ebay, ePN, GdeSlon.ru and Yandex.Market feeds; YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, IGN, Ustream.tv and DailyMotion feeds; adult tubes; adult webcams;
hosted video XML feeds (SmartScripts, NATS formats); Google Blog Search, Flickr, TikTok, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, Telegram, Yahoo News, Bing News and many-many more.
- Use the full power of OpenAI GPT-3, DALL·E 2 and Stable Diffusion AI engines to automatically generate high quality unique texts and images for your posts.
- Import articles as WordPress posts, pages or as any custom post types.
- Assign custom taxonomies to standard and custom post objects.
- Filter post sources by content, publication date, text length, keywords/key phrases and tags.
- CyberSEO Pro is integrated with a powerful Article Forge service, which automatically writes completely unique, on-topic, high-quality articles using advanced artificial intelligence and deep learning. You may use it to generate a whole content of your posts, or use it to enrich the posts you generate from RSS feeds or other sources.
- Spin post content with WordAi, SpinnerChief, SpinRewriter, ESPinner, X-Spinner, The Best Spinner and ChimpRewriter.
- Assign a WPML or Polylang language code to generated posts.
- Embed media attachments (images and videos) into the posts.
- Generate featured images (post thumbnails) from post images or media attachments.
- Use the FIFU (aka “Featured Image from URL”) freeware WordPress plugin to hotlink an external image as featured image of your post, page or custom post type. Save money on storage, processing and copyright.
- Full Text RSS extractor allows you to import full-text articles from the RSS feeds by means of a 3rd-party Full-Text RSS scriprt, which is being supplied separately as a stand-alone add-on under the GNU General Public License.
- Hotlink post images or upload them to your host.
- Translate syndicated articles from and to more than 100 languages via free Yandex Translate and premium Google Translate and DeepL Translator services.
- Advanced RSS/Atom parsing algorithm has the ability to pull the feeds fully automatically. Furthermore, you can assign the updating period to each particular feed. Also you can set up a maximum number of posts that will be syndicated at once. This is a very useful feature for SEO of your blogs.
- Adjustable post duplicate check by GUID, post title or both.
- Import articles as drafts or publish them immediately.
- Automatically assign post categories and tags.
- Attribute generated posts to selected authors.
- Shorten post excerpts by a given length.
- Add a user-defined HTML code (custom footers) to every syndicated post.
- Convert character encoding if the source feed has a non UTF-8 one. E.g. KOI8-R, KOI8-U, Windows-1251, Windows-1256, Windows-1255 etc. Thus the plugin is compatible with all existing national character encoding systems.
- The plugin can be scheduled by a server-side cron and by WordPress pseudo-corn.
- Assign WordPress post format to every post (e.g. Aside, Gallery, Link, Video, Audio etc).
- Use the built-in synonymizer to synonymize, spin and rewrite the syndicating content in accordance with your own rules.
- Shuffle paragraphs of the importing articles.
- Simulate any user agent software.
- Use proxy lists to pull the content sources using different IP’s.
- Create and modify post custom fields on the fly.
- Import all the published posts from any other WordPress site with a single click. It doesn’t matter how many recent posts are included into its RSS feed, because the plugin will pull them all.
- Define your own post templates.
- Use predefined presets from the library and create your own ones! With presets you will be able to import various content sources as image galleries, as tube videos, as full text article etc, with just a couple of mouse clicks!
- Hotlink attached post videos or upload them to your host.
- Use auto-commenting tool to generate comments for the posts. Important notice: this is NOT a spamming tool because it adds the comments to your own site only.
- Assign a lifetime period to every post or page.
- Republish existing posts.
- Assign content-related tags automatically.
- Write your own parsing scripts in PHP to alter the syndicating content.
- The plugin leaves no footprints and can’t be detected/identified by search engine spiders.
- WordPress ver. 5 or higher.
- PHP ver. 7 or greater (PHP 7.4.32 and PHP 8 are recommended).
- MySQL ver. 5 or greater (MySQL 5.7 or greater is recommended).
- Essential PHP extensions: curl, gd, imagick, json, libxml, mbstring, openssl, simplexml, xml, zip, zlib.
- Access to cron on server (recommended).
- A web site with a domain name. The plugin can’t be activated at unnamed IP address or at localhost.
- Installation and Activation
- General Settings
- Content Syndicator
- Modification Tools
- Content Spinners
- Morphing RSS Host Mode
- Duplicate Post Finder
- Auto Comments
The CyberSEO Pro package includes the following:
- A lifetime license on CyberSEO Pro.
- Free lifetime support by email.
- Free lifetime access to the CyberSEO support forum.
- One year of updates.
The CyberSEO plugins are integrated with various 3rd-party resources by means of their official and public API. Please find below a list which includes but not limited with 3rd-party services that can be used by CyberSEO.
- OpenAI © OpenAI.com
- ChatGPT © OpenAI.com
- DALL∙E © OpenAI.com
- Stability AI © Stability.ai
- Full-Text RSS © FiveFilters.org
- Google Translate © Google.com
- Yandex Translate © Yandex.ru
- DeepL © DeepL.com
- Article Forge © Article Forge.com
- WPML © WPML.com
- WordAI © WordAI.com
- Spinner Chief © SpinnerChief.com
- Spin Rewriter © SpinRewriter.com
- ESpinner © ESpinner.com
- X-Spinner © X-Spinner.com
- The Best Spinner © TheBestSpinner.com
- Chimp Rewriter © ChimpRewriter.com
We don’t take a responsibility for any 3rd-party services. You undertake to use them “AS IS” in accordance with their Terms Of Service.