A light-speed fast, non-bloated and powerful freeware ad manager plugin with GeoIP targeting and mobile device detection for WordPress.
Login to see this link
- Compatible with any WordPress theme.
- Insert ads anywhere in posts, pages and in any area of your website.
- RegExp support.
- Unlimited number of ad campaigns.
- Unlimited number of rotating ads in each campaign.
- Insert ads with shortcode.
- Display ads in a widget.
- Filtering visitor country by GeoIP code.
- GeoIP database auto-update.
- Filtering by user device (computer, tablet, phone).
- Filtering by system language provided by the browser.
- No censorship and no restrictions imposed by WordPress.org policies.
August 26, 2013
I have a feature request for WP Ad Inserter: an adblock check
I think with like 40% of people using ad blockers (as far I know) this would make sense. It should be easy to implant, I guess, using this method here for example: Login to see this link
This is a JavawScript-side solution, right? So there are 2 conclusions we can make:
- The PHP code can don use it to make any decisions like to show this ad or that ad, because the script runs right in the user’s browser and the plugin can not see its results.
Thus in order to use it, you don’t need any changes in the plugin. Just include it into your ad and it will… just work
Most Users Ever Online: 541
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 338
Newest Members:rubsmar, seoservicesandmarketing4all, wicked82, michael.power, ernestorenovato, tamara.tlustenko
Administrators: CyberSEO: 3467