If there was some error during the installation/update of CyberSEO Pro and your site just crashes every time you are trying to open it, you should recover the code. Here is the instruction.
- Download the recovery script from here.
- Extract the recover-cseo.php file and upload it into the root folder of your website (the same folder where wp-config.php is located).
- Open the script in the browser. E.g. mysite.com/recover-cseo.php where mysite.com must be replaced with the actual domain name.
- You should see the following message: “Recovering CyberSEO Pro…Done.”
- Important! Now remove recover-cseo.php from your server.
- Go to your WordPress control panel and reactivate CyberSEO Pro.