- Japanese and Chinese languages now available for DeepL Translator.
- Parse WordPress archives fixed and works correctly now.
- PHP 8 compatible.
- Fixed a text direction problem when the CSS “direction” property is explicitly defined in the feed.
- A CSV dump handling improved.
- “Synonymize post headers and footers” option removed.
- Japanese language support added to Yandex Translate.
- Minor bug fixes.
You know about a 35% off discount on CyberSEO Pro licenses and upgrades if you pay with Bitcoin. However not everybody has Bitcoins.
Here is a simple life-hack on how to get a 35% discount on CyberSEO Pro and pay for it with PayPal or VISA/MC.
Just contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a BTC wallet address and then pay with USD/EUR via one of many cryptocurrency exchange services.
- The %params[name]% array variable now available for post templates.
- The cseo_shorten_html API function added:
cseo_shorten_html(string $text, int $max_length = 0, string $ending = '...', bool $exact = false) : string
The function shortens the given text and preserves the HTML tags.
$text – a HTML-formatted text to short.
$max_length – max length of shortened text in text characters.
$ending – a string suffix which will be added to the shortened text.
$exact – should the text be cut off at the exact length or the whole last word must be preserved.
- Local image storage and post thumbnail generation routines improved.
- Audio attachment handling improved.
- Video attachment handling improved.
- JSON parser improved.
- Full-Text RSS now uses the XML tag value if is not defined.