- Improved media content cleanup on post removal.
- The “Canonical link” option has been added. Use it to give credit to the content feed’s owner.
- Fixed bug in cseo_file_get_contents() when called with a proxy list.
- Now the plugin is able to store video files locally just like the picture ones. When “Store images locally” is enabled, all videos from the syndicating feeds will be copied into the default uploads folder of your site. Make sure that your “/wp-content/uploads” folder is writable. This my speed up the site loading time. Note that this operation may take some time, so the video content may not be immediately accessible. The following video file extensions are supported: mp4, m4v, mov, wmv, avi, mpg, ogv, 3gp, 3g2.
- Fixed bug in built-in synonymizer/rewritter
- Fixed bug in “Shuffle paragraphs”
- Fixed generation of random post thumbnails
- Improved compatibility with PHP 7.2.0 and greater
The CyberSEO plugin version 6 has been released in 2012 and its development was stopped in 2015. In 2016 CyberSEO 6 was finally replaced by the newest and most advanced CyberSEO 7 “Revolution”.
Now the obsolete version 6 is freeware and you can download it from this page for free. The plugin is not encoded and doesn’t use source code obfuscators like IonCube etc. So you should just extract the contents of the ZIP archive into your wp-content/plugins/ folder and activate the plugin.
Now you to write fixed arbitrary string values into the post custom fields. To do so, you have to specify the sting value enclosed within double quotes and use it instead of the XML tag name. For example, this how to write “This is my product” value into the “product” custom field:
"This is my product"->product
Now CyberSEO uses the <update> XML element as the post time for Atom feeds.
Please make sure to update your copy of CyberSEO to the latest version 7.046. It fixes a serious issue with Atom feeds. You may update your copy of plugin manually via “CyberSEO->General Settings” menu, or the plugin will update itself automatically within 24 hours. The standard preset files will be automatically updated too.
Perhaps you already saw those broken RSS feeds that can’t be parsed by any existing RSS parser or even opened in any browser. I’m talking about the feeds that have some garbage before the “<?xml ...” section. Since version 7.044, the CyberSEO plugin automatically fixes them, so they are being parsed as a normal ones.
Since version 7.040 the plugin is able to automatically recognize the internal structure of XML feeds. Also now you can import GZIP-archived and BZIP2-archived feeds (XML, JSON) and CSV files. The plugin will unpack them on the fly.
Since version 7.039 you don’t need to alter any setting or do other preparations to import a JSON feed of any format. Just add the link and the plugin will do the rest of the job – it will recognize the internal structure (any), will parse it and format it for you automatically.
Also there is a new feature in this version. Now you can import ZIP-archived feeds (XML, JSON) and CSV files. The plugin will unpack them on the fly.
P.S. You don’t have to update anything manually. The plugin updates itself automatically within 24 hours.