May 4, 2011

Upgrade bought, last version install, but always CyberSEO v.7.105. Registered | CyberSEO Pro | Support Forum

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_TopicIcon
Upgrade bought, last version install, but always CyberSEO v.7.105. Registered
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
January 18, 2023
9:03 pm
Jean-Michel
France
Members
Forum Posts: 4
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Upgrade bought, last version install, but i have always CyberSEO v.7.105 like version.
I had uninstall, reinstall, but i don’t find the solution. i had doing this upgrade to test AI chat-GPT.

Can you help me and tell me what I'm doing wrong?
January 18, 2023
9:15 pm
CyberSEO
Admin
Forum Posts: 3709

This is not something you can get help on forum. Most likely you’ll need to provide an access to your WordPress dashboard, so I can check what’s going on there. Please email to Login to see this link with your account info: registration name and email.

Edit: I’ve checked your license and it’s ok. Seems that your copy of the plugin is too old to upgrade itself. Here is a 100% working solution: Login to see this link

Since version 10.000, there is a special button, which allows you to reset the registration info and enter it again. The old versions like 7.xxx have to be reset manually, as described by the link above.

January 18, 2023
10:33 pm
Jean-Michel
France
Members
Forum Posts: 4

It’s ok now. 
I had follow your procedure. But it was not ok.
Also, i had rename my old cyberseo folder (I could have deleted it but I opted for a rename…)

And reinstall the new version.
All seems ok now.
Thank you very much.

January 19, 2023
9:21 am
B8europe
Members
Forum Posts: 47

CyberSEO said
This is not something you can get help on forum. Most likely you’ll need to provide an access to your WordPress dashboard, so I can check what’s going on there. Please email to Login to see this link with your account info: registration name and email.

Edit: I’ve checked your license and it’s ok. Seems that your copy of the plugin is too old to upgrade itself. Here is a 100% working solution: Login to see this link

Since version 10.000, there is a special button, which allows you to reset the registration info and enter it again. The old versions like 7.xxx have to be reset manually, as described by the link above.  

Stuck here to on version 10.000. I prolonged my license on December 9 2022. Now I get the message updates not available. Tried the reset button, but now I can’t register. Also reinstall of the plugin didn’t help

January 19, 2023
10:04 am
CyberSEO
Admin
Forum Posts: 3709

In your case it was an error in the CyberSEO Pro user base. It’s fixed already. Please just try again.

Forum Timezone: Europe/Amsterdam

Most Users Ever Online: 541

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

ninja321: 84

s.baryshev.aoasp: 64

Freedom: 61

MediFormatica: 49

B8europe: 47

saviulisse67: 45

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 338

Members: 2667

Moderators: 0

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1

Forums: 5

Topics: 1549

Newest Members:

mark.frontiercreative, fairriverllc, josepatricioperalta, goran.o.aroga, betomanzoli, monefff

Administrators: CyberSEO: 3709