July 22, 2020
1. i am trying to get the rss for a youtube search term.
what is the best solution for this, right now i am using the youtube api, but somehow it doesn’t pull all results.
is there a better way?
2. the incoming feeds are getting embedded in the post, but i only need the link to the youtube videos in a custom field called video url, how can i do this?
3. cyberseo is not pulling any feeds from my my youtube api feed anymore, even if the xml gives a lot of new results.
i really need a quick fix for that, but it seems like you are not answering any mails or even here in the support.
thx for your help.
July 2, 2009
1. You should use their API (it changes). But you can always find it here: Login to see this link.
2. You can’t post youtube video embeds because you are using a wrong URL or wrong setting. Please just watch this video:
There are feed URLs in the description.
3. Something is wrong with your settings. Use the default ones for youtube videos. You can simple choose them in feed settings as it shown at the video above.
Most Users Ever Online: 105
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 350
Administrators: CyberSEO: 3102