May 4, 2011

Article Forge and your script CyberSEO Pro 8.023 | CyberSEO Pro | Support Forum

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_TopicIcon
Article Forge and your script CyberSEO Pro 8.023
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
November 14, 2020
12:06 pm
saviulisse67
Members
Forum Posts: 45
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I think to register in Article Forge. Have you some instruction (a link) about the integration of Article Forge and your script CyberSEO Pro 8.023 ?

November 14, 2020
12:50 pm
CyberSEO
Admin
Forum Posts: 3666
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Only this: Login to see this link

Actually you don’t need any special instructions to use it Just watch Login to see this link to understand how it works. Also don’t forget that you may try it for free to decide if you need it or not.

CyberSEO Pro just lets to set up all the Article Forge options right in on feed setting screen. E.g.:

Login to see this link

You can insert the generated text above the original feed post, below it or totally replace it. In the 3rd case I suggest you to used a dummy (empty) feed as a content source. To do so, just leave the feed’s URL empty when you add a new one. So you’ll syndicate a feed w/o content. The content (title and post body) will be fully generated by Article Forge, note the settings in the screenshot above.

P.S. I’m going to make a video tutorial on this topic soon.

Forum Timezone: Europe/Amsterdam

Most Users Ever Online: 541

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

ninja321: 84

s.baryshev.aoasp: 64

Freedom: 61

MediFormatica: 49

B8europe: 47

saviulisse67: 45

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 338

Members: 2633

Moderators: 0

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1

Forums: 4

Topics: 1529

Newest Members:

t.schleiser, worldnetsites, janodamek, socialbiz4themasses, suren.manvelyan.sv, Darick

Administrators: CyberSEO: 3666