The CyberSEO Lite plugin is powerful, lightweight and easy to use Atom/RSS aggregation and content curation plugin for WordPress. The CyberSEO Lite plugin has a very unique feature which allows you to import full text articles.
- Automatically generates WordPress posts from Atom/RSS feeds and runs your site on autopilot.
- Spin post content with WordAI, SpinnerShief and SpinRewriter 3rd-party services*.
- Assign a WPML language code to generated posts.
- Embeds videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, IGN, Ustream.tv and DailyMotion RSS feeds. Just enable the “Embed videos” option and the plugin will embed the videos with descriptions directly into your posts.
- Generates featured images (post thumbnails).
- Full Text RSS extractor is 100% free and allows one to import full-text articles. This feature is based on freeware GPL library by fivefilters.org. It is recommended to use the Full Text RSS extractor with the “link to source” option enabled to give credit to the original content owner. This built-in feature works right out of the box. No 3rd-party services or paid API keys!
- Allows one to hotlink the syndicated post images or upload them to your server.
- Allows one to embed media attachments (images and video) into posts.
- Translates the syndicated articles from and to more than 100 languages via free Yandex Translate and premium Google Translate services.
- Advanced RSS/Atom parsing algorithm has the ability to pull the feeds fully automatically. Furthermore, you can assign the updating period to each particular feed. Also you can set up a maximum number of posts that will be syndicated at once. This is a very useful feature for SEO of your blogs.
- Adjustable post duplicate check by GUID, post title or both.
- Allows one to add a user-defined HTML code (custom footers) to every syndicated post.
- Converts character encoding if the source feed has a non UTF-8 one. E.g. KOI8-R, KOI8-U, Windows-1251, Windows-1256, Windows-1255 etc. Thus the plugin is compatible with all existing national character encoding systems.
- The plugin can be scheduled by a server-side cron and by WordPress pseudo-cron.
- PHP 5.3 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
- PHP mbstring extension
- PHP cURL extension (recommended)
- PHP variable safe_mode must be disabled (if cURL is not installed)
- PHP variable allow_url_fopen must be enabled (if cURL is not installed)
- Access to cron on server (recommended)
* Important notice regarding 3rd-party content spinners
In accordance with the WordPress policy, the content spinning scripts can not be hosted at wordpress.org. Thus you have to manually download the spinners.zip archive by clicking the download button below, unpack it and upload the contained spinners.php file to the /wp-content/plugins/cybersyn folder of your site.
Don’t worry, it’s a freeware GPL script, so you don’t have to pay for anything. Just download it, unpack and upload into the same folder at your site where cybersyn.php is located, and the content spinning feature will be instantly available.
Sorry for the inconvenience.