The KVS Player plugin allows one to easily embed videos (supported formats: FLV, F4V and MP4) into WordPress posts and pages using the following shortcode:
[flv:url image width height link player]
- url – URL of the video file you want to embed;
- image (optional) – URL of the preview image (shown in display and playlist). The preview image must be stored on local host as it’s required by Kernel Team video player;
- width (optional) – width of the video;
- height (optional) – height of the video;
- link (optional) – URL to the external page the display, control bar and playlist can link to (default: #);
- player (optional) – URL to the FLV player (default: /wp-content/plugins/kvs-player-pro/kt_player/kt_player.swf).
The plugin uses the freeware Kernel Team FLV Video Player.