The CyberSEO plugin version 6 “The Blast” has been released in 2012 and its development was stopped in 2015. In 2016 CyberSEO 6 was finally replaced by the newest and most advanced CyberSEO 7 “Revolution”.
Now the obsolete version 6 is freeware and you can download it for free. The plugin is not encoded and doesn’t use source code obfuscators like IonCube etc. So you should just extract the contents of the ZIP archive into your wp-content/plugins/ folder and activate the plugin.
- Since support of CyberSEO 6 was stopped in 2015, no updates will be released for it. The plugin is distributed “AS IS”.
- The customer support is not provided to the users of CyberSEO 6 Freeware Edition.
- The official support forum is not accessible to the users of CyberSEO 6 Freeware Edition.
- CyberSEO 6 is not compatible with new and fast PHP 7.xx, so it works it with obsolete PHP 5.2.4 – 5.6.38 only (not supported by PHP developers anymore).
- Many of unique and most powerful features described in the documentation (e.g. JSON, HTML and CSV support, HTTPS support, smart XML structure recognizer, auto-update function, full text RSS extractor, presets, post templates, language translators, auto-tags etc), are available in CyberSEO 7 only and missing in CyberSEO 6.
- The plugin accepts RSS, Atom and XML feeds.
- The syndication algorithm has the ability to pull the content on autopilot. Furthermore, you can assign the updating period to each particular content source. Also you can set up a maximum number of posts that will be syndicated from it at once. This is a very useful feature for SEO of your blogs, because search engines don’t like blogs that add 100 or more posts in a moment.
- You can synonymize and rewrite every syndicated post, shuffle its paragraphs, add any random HTML blocks as headers and footers.
- CyberSEO 6 is integrated with the following content spinner services: WordAi, SpinnerChief, SpinRewriter, SpinChimp.
- Proxy support. CyberSEO 6 will use your proxy-list to access all internal URL’s. The proxies are usually used to parse those services that do not allow frequent connections from the same IP’s.
- The auto commenting tool allows one to automatically post comments using user-defined content and random names.
- The unique “Parse WordPress archives” function allows one to syndicate all the published posts from any other WordPress blog with a single click.
- You can hotlink images from the syndicated posts or download them to your server. This feature allows to bypass hotlink protection, hide the image source URL and improve performance of the blog.
- Adjustable post uniqueness identification by GUID, the post title or both.
- Automatic generation of featured images (post thumbnails).
- The CyberSEO 6 plugin works with all existing WordPress themes and allows one to run a full-featured automatically populated tube sites, image galleries, pinboards, blogs, magazines, online shops and anything else.
- The PHP programmers can write their own scripts to alter the syndicating content. With this feature webmasters gain the absolute power on generated content!
- PHP 5.2.4 – 5.6.38
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
- PHP mbstring extension
- PHP cURL extension
- PHP variable safe_mode must be disabled
- PHP variable allow_url_fopen must be enabled
- Access to cron on server